Local Black Owned Skincare Brands for Your Self Care Routine
Summer is coming, and with it comes a refreshed self-care routine. We’re spending more time outside and getting more exposure to the sun than we have in months (due to cooler temps and COVID-19 restrictions). Not to mention, we’re getting less sleep now that the days are getting longer, so our self care routines need to be on point!
We’re officially transitioning into nourishing our summer skin with hydrating and clarifying serums, cleansers, and moisturizers. These 9 local Black owned skincare brands and products will help you pamper and care for yourself inside and out.
1. Condition HER // Unscented Moisterizing Cream for your intimate areas
2. Bella Reigns // Super moisterizing Matcha + Tumeric Soap
3. Everything Made for You // Black Seed Milk Facial Cleanser
4. Butter by Ali // Whipped Shea Butter in over 60 scents
5. Dakeyda Naturals // For Him Beard Care Kit
6. Kanari // Tumeric Rose Clay Powdered Mask
7. Ajabu Kabisa Skin // Phat Facial Rose Infused serum
8. Shea Butter Belle // Brown Sugar Exfoliating Scrub
9. Anove Beauty // Cooling Mist